project life:365

DAY 243
Happy Birthday My big Boy!!! Although we didn't do any celebration
today, we will be going to do it on coming Sunday with your little
sister together..Is that O.K..This morning, I quickly go to do last
shopping for my big boy school stuff, one is white sole indoor
shoe & one is headphone.  After that, he has a playdate with his
classmate at outdoor playground until 2:30, it is such a great treat
for me & him..Thanks Namyi!!!
Today, i make a pony tail with my little one, i am trying my best
to knot it, but it seems like a little feather, so funny.   My big boy
keeps asking me bring him a surprise cake.  What should i say
his daddy will buy him one.  So, when his daddy come home, he
sneak to drop off the cake on the floor, while he said he didn't, my
big boy cried. 



























































































My little one seems so bored while her big brother is making a wish...Be patient..




















No comments:

Post a Comment